– 1920 x 1080 Touchscreen Display
– 10-Bit FRC Monitor Processing
– HDMI 2.0 and 12G-SDI Inputs/Outputs
– Quad-HD Live Switching & 5-Ch recording
– 1200 cd/m² Brightness, High Bright Mode
– ProRes Raw / Raw HQ via Select Cameras
– HDR Mode with 10-Stop Dynamic Range
– 4K up to 60p / 1080p up to 240 fps
With its large, bright color-accurate 19″ LCD screen and 4K recording capabilities, the Atomos Sumo 19″ HDR/High Brightness Monitor can be implemented to enhance professional video workflows in both production and post-production.
On set, the Sumo’s HDR capabilities enable cinematographers to realize more of a cinema camera’s dynamic range when shooting in log or raw formats.