Roland V-60HD Kit
Custom Hardcase Included with build in multiviewer
1 Day 750,00 DKK excl. Vat
2 Days 1.125,00 DKK excl. Vat
4 Days 1.875,00 DKK excl. Vat
Price for selected rental period:
750,00 DKK excl. Vat
0 / 1 available
8 x Multi-Format Channels; 6 x Inputs
4 x SDI Inputs with Deinterlace
2 x HDMI Inputs with Scalers
1 x RGB/Component Input Shared with HDMI
Roland V-60HD Multi Format Video Switcher
The V-60HD combines the best of live event production and streaming, including SDI inputs for camera sources and scaled HDMI inputs for data, computer, tablet, and other video sources. The switcher incorporates XLR and RCA analog inputs, as well as de-embedded audio from digital SDI or HDMI sources. A variety of video connections with a Program and Aux bus makes the V-60HD well suited for a variety of live event production and streaming applications.
Features for Live Production:
- The V-60HD is portable and small enough to be used in locations that vary in size, from an intimate office to exterior meeting locations.
- The four SDI inputs and two HDMI inputs enable switching camera and computer sources at the same time for dynamic presentations.
- The deinterlacer built into the SDI inputs allows you to mix and match 1080i and 1080p SDI sources and multiple cameras without external converters.
- Using the V-60HD’s auto-mixing function enables automatic balancing of audio levels from multiple microphones and video sources, freeing up the operator to focus on switching the video for the event.
- Multi-destination outputs include Program, Preview, and AUX buses, making it easy to send the main output to the primary screen, stream live, and send notes to a presenter’s monitor.
Audio auto-mixing automatically adjusts audio levels, ensuring even levels for the room mix, presenter, the live stream, or in-room speakers.
- The multichannel audio embed function can be used to record eight discreet audio channels to an SDI video recorder, allowing you to fix audio issues or separate multi-language audio sources later in post. The V-60HD’s user interface is easy for novices and can be controlled remotely through the LAN port using Roland’s Remote-Control Software for PC or Mac. For fixed installations, the V-60HD functions can be remotely controlled through the RS-232 port.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.