– Aperture Blades: 10
– Aperture F1.8-F16
– Rotation Angle of the Focus Ring 143.6°
– Max. Diameter 69.2mm/6,9 cm
– Frame: APS-C
– Diameter of the Focus Ring 61.7mm /2.43inches
– Total Length: (Lens Cap Not Included) Approximate 106.6mm/4.20inches
– Focus Method: Manual Focusing
– Weight: Approximate 560g/1.23lbs
– Maximum Magnification: 1:15.38(V), 1:20.17(H)
– Lens Mount: SONY E-Mount
The Sirui 50mm f/1.8 Anamorphic 1.33x Lens, with an E-mount, is designed for APS-C cameras and increases the horizontal FOV by 33% in comparison with traditional 50mm APS-C lenses. The result is equivalent to a wider, 37.5mm APS-C lens.
Create your own Cinematic Art with a simple turn of the F1.8 lens aperture ring to optimize the depth of view and bokeh effect. After de-squeezed, the 50mm F1.8 camera lens produces smooth Cinematic 2.4:1 videos in a 16:9 setting. Compatible with APS-C cameras.
It has renowned Schott optical glass lens elements and delivers rectangular aspect ratios, long horizontal lens flares, and oval bokeh.