– 50mm fixed focal length, Manual Focus, Focus Rotation: 300 degrees
– 77mm Filter Thread
– 80mm Front Outside Diameter for Matte Boxes
– Video lens developed for filming reportage and portrait format
– 300 degree focus rotation with damping for exact focus (0.8 gear), with continuous aperture
– High-quality coated lenses (colour matched) surpass 4 K resolution. Robust housing made of aviation aluminium
– Metric labelling on both sides. Uniform design for quick lens change
The Veydra Mini Prime 85mm T2.2 is a telephoto focal length. This Veydra lens is perfect for detail, interview and longer shots where a tight field of view is required.
Purpose built for cinema acquisition applications, the Veydra lense feature constant volume focus, 0.8 cinema pitch gears on the iris/focus rings, constant T-Stop, and common front diameter for quick lens changes in a production environment.
The lense exceed 4K resolution and are constructed of the finest grade aluminum and optical glass elements with multi-coating for color consistency.