– 50mm fixed focal length, Manual Focus, Focus Rotation: 300 degrees
– 77mm Filter Thread
– 80mm Front Outside Diameter for Matte Boxes
– Video lens developed for filming reportage and portrait format.
– 300 degree focus rotation with damping for exact focus (0.8 gear), with continuous aperture.
– High-quality coated lenses (colour matched) surpass 4 K resolution. Robust housing made of aviation aluminium.
– Metric labelling on both sides. Uniform design for quick lens change.
The Veydra Mini Prime 50mm T2.2 lens is a telephoto focal length on Micro4/3 cameras and a standard focal length on Sony APS-C sized sensors. This Veydra lens is perfect for detail, portrait, and longer shots where a normal to tight field of view is required.
Purpose built for cinema acquisition applications, all Veydra lenses feature constant volume focus, 0.8 cinema pitch gears on the iris/focus rings, constant T-Stop, and common front diameter for quick lens changes in a production environment.
All Veydra lenses exceed 4K resolution and are constructed of the finest aircraft grade aluminum and optical glass elements with multi-coating for color consistency.