Samyang 50mm MFT 1.5
– Micro Four Thirds Format Lens
1 Day 100,00 DKK excl. Vat
2 Days 150,00 DKK excl. Vat
4 Days 250,00 DKK excl. Vat
Price for selected rental period:
100,00 DKK excl. Vat
1 / 1 available
– 55mm (35mm Equivalent on MFT)
– Aperture Range: T1.5 – T22
– One Aspherical, One Hybrid Asph. Element
– Manual Focus and Aperture
– Geared Focus and Aperture Control Rings
– De-Clicked Aperture Control Ring
– UMC Lens Multi-Coating
– Minimum Focus Distance of 1.5′
– Lateral Aperture and Distance Markings
The 50mm T1.5 AS UMC Cine DS Lens for Micro Four Thirds from Rokinon is a fast manual focus prime lens. When used on Micro Four Thirds format cameras it offers a 35mm equivalent focal length of 100mm, pushing it into a telephoto angle of view.
It provides a very fast maximum aperture of T1.5 for effective low light capture and shallow depth of field control and an 8 blade iris for attractive bokeh.
Optimized for cinema and video applications, the focus and aperture control rings are outfitted with industry standard gearing, which provides an interface for working with a traditional follow focus. The aperture control ring has also been de-clicked, which enables smooth iris pulls. In addition, bright aperture and distance markings are printed on the lens barrel facing laterally to facilitate easier control by a focus puller.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.