– 12mm (35mm Equivalent)
– Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
– Two Aspherical Elements
– One ED Element, One Super HR Element
– MSC AF System, Manual Focus Clutch
– Snapshot Focus Mode with DoF Scale
– Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
A compact wide-angle prime with intuitive handling and an advanced optical design, the silver M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 from Olympus is a 24mm equivalent lens for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras.
The lens’s optical design makes use of one aspherical element, one DSA (Double Super Aspherical) element, and a Super HR (high refractive index) element to reduce spherical aberrations and control distortion for notable sharpness, and one extra-low dispersion element reduces color fringing for high clarity and color accuracy.