Designed for Live Production
While Blackmagic Studio Camera is designed for live production, it’s not limited to use with a live switcher! That’s because it records Blackmagic RAW to USB disks, so it can be used in any situation where you use a tripod! The large 7″ viewfinder makes it perfect for work such as chat shows, television production, broadcast news, sports, education, conference presentations and even weddings! The large bright display with side handles, touch screen and physical controls makes it easy to track shots while being comfortable to use for long periods of time. Because it’s so lightweight, it’s perfect when you’re constantly changing locations and doing different kinds of work.
– Designed specifically for live production.
– Carbon fiber reinforced polycarbonate chassis.
– Up to 25,600 ISO for incredible low light performance.
– Native 4K sensor with 13 stops of dynamic range.
– Compatible with a wide range of popular MFT lenses.
– Large 7-inch high brightness viewfinder.
– Includes 12G-SDI, HDMI, 10G Ethernet connections.
– Single 10G Ethernet allows SMPTE fiber style workflow.
– USB-C port allows recording directly to external disks.
– Features incredible quality Blackmagic RAW recording.
– Built-in stereo microphones with wide separation.
– Professional mini XLR inputs with 48-volt phantom power.
– Includes tripod mount for quick location setup.
– Powers by 12V or Ethernet connection.
– Optional focus and zoom demands for lens control.
– Blackmagic Studio Converter allows all connections via Ethernet.
– Includes Tripod Mount and 15mm rail mount
1 SDI In
1 SDI Out
SDI Rates – 1.5G, 3G, 6G, 12G.
1 HDMI 2.0 Video Outputs
Analog Audio Input
2 x XLR analog switchable between mic and line levels. Phantom power support.
1 x 3.5mm Stereo Input. It can also be used for Timecode input.
Analog Audio Output
1 x 5-pin XLR for talkback headset.1 x 3.5mm TRRS mini-jack for headphones with mic.
Tri-Sync or Black Burst when used with optional Blackmagic Studio Converter.
SDI Audio Output
2 channels of program audio embedded in 1.5G/3G/6G/12G-SDI.
2 talkback channels on 15 and 16
Remote camera control over SDI, HDMI, or Ethernet
2 x USB Type‑C 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5Gb/s) expansion ports for external recording and focus / zoom demand connection.
Included in Kit:
– Camera body
– power supply