NISI 4″ x 5.65″ Rotating Enhance CPL Filter (Polarizer Filter)
– Mounted Circular Polarizer Filter
1 Day 150,00 DKK excl. Vat
2 Days 225,00 DKK excl. Vat
4 Days 375,00 DKK excl. Vat
Price for selected rental period:
150,00 DKK excl. Vat
1 / 1 available
– For ARRI R2-Compatible Matte Boxes
– Rotatable, Optical Glass
– Nano Coating
– 7mm Thick, Aluminum Alloy Filter Tray
– 2 to 2.8x Filter Factor, +1 to 1.5 Stops
– Helps to Eliminate Reflections and Glare
– Reduces Haze in Landscapes
– Enhanced Color and Tonal Saturation
– Padded Pouch
A circular polarizer only differs from a linear polarizer in that it contains a quarter wave plane in addition to the linear polarizing filter.
The addition of this quarter wave plane is to circularly polarize the linearly polarized light for the use of auto focus and exposure functions.
Due to how the light is broken down and filtered with a linear polarizer, auto focus and exposure accuracy become skewed during use. When the light becomes circularly polarized, it permits the use of these functions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.