– ECM-V1BMP Electret Condenser Lavalier
– Digital Companding Circuitry
– Selectable Mic/Line Input
– USB Charging and Power
– Tone Squelch Suppression Circuitry
– Automatic Channel Scanning
– Infrared Synchronization
– Simultaneous Multi-Channel Operation
The 566 to 608 and 614 to 638 MHz version of the Sony UWP-D11 Integrated Digital Wireless Bodypack Lavalier Microphone System features all-metal construction, easy to read LCD displays, a wide switching RF bandwidth, USB power and charging, automatic channel scanning, infrared synchronization between transmitter and receiver, Mic/Line switchable input on the bodypack transmitter, a true diversity receiver, PLL-synthesized tuning, a headphone output on the receiver, output gain controls on the receiver for optimizing the input level into a camera, and digital companding circuitry.
The package is suitable for a wide range of wireless applications such as documentary work, talk shows, conferences, and more.